Eggnut are looking for an experienced 2D artist to create pixel art assets for Backbone.
This is a contract position for the period starting in November (December) 2020 and up to Q2 2021, with a possibility of full-time employment for the future projects.
What you’re going to do:
- Create pixel art sprites based on provided environment sketches and style guidelines
- Work within our established pipelines and track your progress in our task manager ClickUp
- Closely collaborate with the art department consisting of 6 people mostly located in GMT+3 and GMT+7 timezones
It’s important that you are:
- Ready to work within multiple iterations and reviews to achieve the highest level of quality of your work, with the help and guidance of an art director and the team
- Comfortable in giving and receiving feedback and making edits to your work
- Experienced in creating 2D art in a professional environment, including freelancing, contracting, employment or any other type of work for hire
Prior experience in pixel art is welcome, but not required. Experience in game development is not required.
This position suggests fully remote work, largely to your preferred schedule, full-time. Salary to be discussed after the initial assessment, depending on your experience and total work hours/schedule. We provide paid holidays, sick leaves and mental days off with no restrictions.
We welcome applications from those who don’t necessarily meet every requirement, and we especially encourage those from underrepresented backgrounds.