A software developer lead is highly sought after by ADMI’s App Factory which is a partnership with Microsoft Skills 4 Afrika. Their App Factory will be focused on mentoring apprentices to build gaming solutions.
The ADMI AppFactory is an apprenticeship program that offers recent graduates the skills and experience to make them job ready. The Game Apprenticeship stream, developed in partnership with Microsoft 4Afrika, will give graduates the initial hands-on experience they need to succeed as professional game developers – able to design, develop, implement, and manage successful game and gamified software solutions for a Cloud First, Mobile First world.
We are looking for a Software Developer Coach who is passionate about driving high-priority customer initiatives with a critical mindset to guide, design and coach junior developers. This is a technical coaching and customer-facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer solution development and deployment experience. The Coach would own the technical engagement with partners, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proofs of concepts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Activity and resource planning of deliverables based on client briefs
- Organizing and motivating apprentice project teams
- Controlling time management and deliver projects on time
- Ensure satisfaction of project owners
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress of projects and apprentices
- Solid understanding of modern authentication protocols and a background in cybersecurity.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow-through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
Project Experience. Type / qualities
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in “migrating” on-premise workloads to the cloud.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/projects).
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
Interested parties should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply